Saturday, June 16, 2007

First Camping Trip to Hat Creek










Waylon did very well for his first camping trip. We went with Fozzie, Uncie Evan, Auntie Carissa, Cousin Drew and their new pup, Abby. Gramma Linda and Papa Tom came out to have dinner with us. We only stayed in the tent one night. We brought the pack'n'play with us for Waylon to sleep in. He woke up once during the night and then ended up in the sleeping bag with us - which I absolutely LOVED! I don't know that Daddy was too comfortable hanging off the side of the air mattress though.



Some other camping memories worth mentioning: Daddy warmed Waylon's morning bottle with his body heat so we didn't have to get out of the tent to start the fire. Fozzie tried to pierce Abby's ear. I hope Waylon never gets a splinter because it took about 1/2 hour for Uncie and Auntie to get one out of Drew Shaboo. Once we got home, it took quite a while to get Waylon cleaned up from all the dirt.

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker