Friday, February 29, 2008

Jump River and a Walk in the Park


Today, my friends and I met at the park. We played at Jump River, went for a stroll and had a picnic! I've told you about Landon and Colton before, but I have a new friend named Hannah who came with us.


Landon and I are ready to go!



Hannah and Colton were sharing her cell phone. I think Colton wanted to make sure that he was the only boyfriend in her "Fave 5"




With a mouth full of raisins, Avery and I are ready to finish our walk.




Here I am taking in the view.



Here's Hannah sharing her phone with Landon. How nice.


Landon smiles when his mommy tickles his belly.


Colton thought his mommy was going to leave him. She was just running to put some things in the car before they went and played.


Smiles from Hannah!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker