Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Tortoise and the Hare Visit Turtle Bay


Today I played the part of the Tortoise while Daddy played the part of the Hare!



We got out of our 'costumes' to look around the museum. There was a neat exhibit at the museum today. It was all about animals in the dark. There were lots of animals in the exhibit, including a huge bat. I pet the bat. I really liked acting like a jelly fish. I had to try and balance myself on this moving platform to see what it is like for a jelly fish to eat. I couldn't do it... I don't feel bad, Mommy couldn't do it either.
Here we are building a tall tower.




Uh-oh, down it comes!!!




After we saw the reptiles get fed, Daddy let me drive the truck. Isn't it 16 MONTHS when we are able to drive... oh... 16 YEARS. Woops!




I saw lots of big fish in the aquarium.




Whoa! This sturgeon is longer than me!!!


After we saw everything in the museum, we went to the Paul Bunyon playground. I was a little bit nervous about going through the rope tunnel. Luckily, I have the best Daddy ever and he went through the tunnel with me.

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker