Friday, September 26, 2008

Backyard Camping

Today I went backyard camping with Drew Shaboo, Uncie and Daddy. No girls or babies allowed. We had so much fun!

While Daddy was setting things up in the tent, I mowed the lawn.

Mommy and Willie were sad that they couldn't camp with us, but they came out to help get ready.

Daddy even made a fire in our backyard!! It was very hot so I had to stay away!

Willie spent a tiny bit of time in his bouncer while Mommy helped.

Drew brought over some glow sticks and he even gave me some of them. They were so neat!


We ate hottie dogs that we made over the fire. We roasted marshmallows too! I ended up lasting most of the night in the tent. I woke up in the middle of the night and wanted to go into my own bed. Next time, I'm sure I'll stay all night!!!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker