This is Brianna and Jeremy. They are going to have a baby named Bailey. She is due on Halloween! We went to a baby shower for her today.
We saw Derek & Frances there. Baby Ronan was there and I got to meet him for the first time.
Georgia filled my water cup for me. She is so sweet!
These big doggies kept running past me. I almost fell down. I enjoyed throwing sticks into Lake California for them.
With our water cups, we filled in the grand canyon that we built. The boys made 4 dams in it!
Georgia with a cup full of sand!
I got a little messy eating a cupcake.
After I fell into Lake California, Mommy stripped me down to my diaper.
Jeremy opening a gift.
Me and my new pal Lucianno in our diapers.
Here's Daddy doing the belly bump with Derek.
These boys love being carried around.
Getting a little practice holding Willie. Before you know it, Bailey will come out of that tummy!



No comments:
Post a Comment