Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Fair with Colton

Today was really special. My Mommy and Daddy took the day off from their work to take me and Willie to the Fair. I got to see lots of farm animals at the Shasta District Fair. This is one of the piggies I got to see and even pet!

Colton and I had to hold hands while we were walking around the fair. We were sure tired after walking around. Look at the cow we saw!


Willie ate sand for the first time. Do you think he likes it?



Here I am with my family and my best bud Colton. If you can't tell, I'm the one with the gray shark shirt and the Giants hat.




Here is Colton with him mommy and brother, Jacob.





This is Jacob.





Daddy and Willie waited for me while I was riding rides. Willie tried to sneak some of Daddy's beer.





Here I am with Colton, waiting for the Piggy race to start. Colton's pig was faster than my pig.



Colton and I rode the Jeep ride. I'm in the green jeep.

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker