Hi friends and family. Thanks for checking in with us. It is a brand new year and Mommy is busy trying to get some posts on the blog. We just added Halloween and there will be more!!!
Monday, April 2, 2007
Here I am before my first official day of school. I'm going to go to West Redding Preschool 5 days a week. I'm going to school because my Mommy has to go back to work from being off for maternity leave. I wish she could stay home with me. We had a lot of fun when she had maternity and bonding time with me.
Here I am after my first day. I really enjoyed it. Mommy came to feed me at lunch and to make sure I was doing well. Unfortunately, Mommy sped on her way back to work and got a speeding ticket. All the ladies were really nice to me.
I couldn't wait to play with Mommy and Daddy after school.
No comments:
Post a Comment