Tuesday, April 3, 2007

My Very First Giants Game






We went to my first Giants game today. It was
Grrrrrrreat!! The start of the day was a challenge. I had to wake up around 5:30am. You can see from my picture of me in my car seat, that I was only about half awake. I slept much of the way to San Francisco. We stopped at a rest area on the way so I could have some milk.



After we arrived at the parking lot, we headed in. Daddy promises we will do tailgating next time! We stopped to check out Willie McCovey cove.


I saw many boats in the cove. They were all ready to grab a Barry Bonds Splash homer. When we were coming through the gate, I met Jonathon Sanchez, Giants Pitcher. He even stopped to take a picture with me. I'm a lucky boy. I will have to bring a sharpie next time so I can get some autographs. Jonathon didn't play today, but I'll see him pitch later this season.


I guess the game wasn't one of the Giants' best performances. The Giants were defeated by the Padres...7-0... but no worries, I'll be a faithful fan!




We had a good time at the game. I ate once and took a few naps. I love sleeping to the sound of cheering fans. Mommy and Daddy spent a lot of time trying to shield me from the sun. They didn't want me to get a sunburn..OUCH! They did a wonderful job because I didn't get one.


No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker