I had my shots today for becoming 1/2 year old... what a present! I can't believe I'm getting close to my first birthday. The shots surprised me when they came. I cried for a minute and then I felt better after Mommy, Daddy and Avery comforted me. I can definitely wait for the next round of shots. Thank goodness the 9 month well visit doesn't include any!Thursday, May 24, 2007
6 Month Shots... No Big Deal
I had my shots today for becoming 1/2 year old... what a present! I can't believe I'm getting close to my first birthday. The shots surprised me when they came. I cried for a minute and then I felt better after Mommy, Daddy and Avery comforted me. I can definitely wait for the next round of shots. Thank goodness the 9 month well visit doesn't include any!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment