Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Grampa Steve's Birthday

We had family over for Grampa Steve's birthday. We ate dinner, played horseshoes, watched him open gifts and ate cake. Mommy forgot to buy candles, so we had to use a really tall pillar candle. I think he may have gotten whatever he wished for since he only had to blow out one candle. :)
Mommy likes taking pictures of me with Fozzie. Check out his fresh summer haircut.




I can't wait for Grampa Steve to get here so we can play!



Here I am in my backyard with Gramma and Fozzie. Daddy, Uncle Crawdad, Tarod and Grampa Steve are playing horseshoes. I can't wait for Daddy to teach me how to play.


Fozzie's a good dog!





Grampa played with me and Tarod. We had a lot of fun celebrating his birthday.





Auntie Christine and Crawdad brought over a gift for me too. It is a lighted 49er dinosaur that cruises around and sings a silly song. We cannot figure out what the dinosaur is singing. Something about Deedle Bop. All I know is it's really cool!!




No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker