Sunday, November 4, 2007

Meeting Hayden J

This weekend was really special. I met Hayden, my Mommy's best friends boy, this weekend. I guess my parents have tried to go visit them 3 other times and it never worked out. So we finally are in Fresno. Hayden is really funny and never cries. He must really like me and my family.

Hayden takes lots of naps. Look at him while he sleeps.


Mommy and Hayden practiced a little tummy time. I have the same surfboard mat!


Daddy made Hayden laugh really hard.


I got to play with Mommy's cell phone while she held with Hayden.





Then, she took it away and I was really... upset.




Here's Hayden and my Daddy. They are two cool dudes.



Hayden and I played with his toys a lot during the visit. This is Hayden's walker that makes lots of neat sounds.




Later, we all went into the backyard. Hayden hung out in his bouncer while I cruised around the yard with my train. Daddy and Uncle Andre played bean bag toss and Mommy and Auntie T talked. I took 5 steps for the first time. Auntie T even got it on video. I also ate dirt and gave Hayden hugs.

Here I am sitting on the bean bag toss board. Uncle Andre is a huge Notre Dame fan. Too bad Navy beat them this week. We were rooting for Navy though. It's in my blood.



Our daddies threw us in the air. Next time I want to go with Uncle Andre because he makes you go way higher. Look how high Hayden is!


Here is Hayden with his mommy. She makes him soooo happy.


Here I am with the boys. We are all ready for the big game.


And here we are with our lovely mommies. Go Niners!! I can't wait to see Hayden again!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker