For my Birthday, we went to Party ExtraordinAIR. It was so neat. The place was filled with bounce houses. My family and best friends were there. They all wore sports clothes since it was football Sunday. I had the best time playing with them. There were even races and that was fun to watch.
Mommy took me up the slide at first. It was really tall. Then, we went into a smaller house where I bounced and crawled through tunnels.
I have a fun family. Look at my Auntie Reina sliding... wheee!!! Gramma Linda took me through the obstacle course. We almost got lost!
Here I am with Gramma Linda, Grandmaman, and Auntie Reina.
Here is Riley and Morgan.
Hayden and Drew Shaboo getting ready to race down the slide.
Colton flashes a smile before going down the slide with his mommy.
Morgan and his mommy.
More fun on the slide. Here is Sarah and me and Daddy.
A few of my friends and family watching the madness.
Everyone was so generous for my first birthday. I received lots of new clothes and fun toys. I look forward to sharing them with all my friends!
Here I am wearing my special Birthday Boy Ribbon checking out my presents. Thank you for coming to my birthday. I had a lot of fun!!






No comments:
Post a Comment