Friday, January 18, 2008

Playdate at Riley's

Today, Mommy and I went to Riley's house. Colton and Landon were there, too. We had a good time playing with blocks and playing in her play kitchen. We also enjoyed sharing Colton's cup. I think we all, at some point, got our mouths on it.
Here is Colton pushing the stroller, just after sucking on a marker. I think he's ready to be a big brother!!!

Here is Landon with his Mommy, Christine. He is almost ready to get up and play with us. I can't wait!


We are the best of friends. Look at us playing in Riley's parent's bed.

After we hung out some more and even weighed ourselves, we went into Riley's room.

3 Little Monkeys jumping in the bed. Colton held on for dear life and then he fled.


2 Little Monkeys jumping all about. Waylon got tired and then he got out.

1 Little Monkey posing in the air. Riley had so much fun she began to cheer!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker