Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sliding Solo!


Going down the slide with Mommy. Hey! I think I might just be able to do this sliding by myself!


Here is my first time ever down the slide by myself!



This time I had a big bump at the end.




Steering the boat!




Checking the place out.






Trying to walk up the slide.


Shovelling some wood chips.


I like going down the slide solo. Here I go again!



Rounding the corner.




Let's try head first!



Playing with the Dino game. I have to invite my friends here!



Running anywhere and everywhere!



Running some more...




And a little bit more.


Whoa! I can't wait until I'm big enough to climb a wall like this!



Looking cool in Daddy's shades.




After the park, we headed to Red Robin. They have yummy crayons there... and yummy chicken.



My dismount from the Bounce Castle. Still holding on to that ball!




Watching the Playoff Game.




Anyone up for catch?




I crashed after such a big day!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker