Monday, April 7, 2008

Giants Home Opener

Today was a special treat. My Mommy and Daddy took me to the Giants baseball home opener against the Padres. Unfortunately we lost, but I still had a good time.
After the long drive from Redding, we started the day off by tailgating. Here I am with Uncle Evan. He is helping me put my glove on so I can play catch.

Here I am people watching.

Daddy played catch with me, too!

Uncle Evan and me with AT&T Park in the background. I'm saying "Drew" right now. Drew is my cousin that couldn't be there. He was at school today.


There is a little baseball field outside the park. I had tons of fun running the bases and playing catch in there.


Look at the bay!

Here I am with MY Daddy. He'll make a great little league baseball coach someday!

My Auntie Christine met us at the park.

Along with the rest of the Fegley's.

After tailgating, we headed to the park to check it out and watch some Giants baseball.


I found this huge baseball glove to sit in. It was really neat. I felt like a baseball sitting inside it!


There is a miniature AT&T Park inside the stadium. Here I am in front of it. I got to go inside and bat off the tee. I even ran the bases (with Daddy's help). I threw a tiny fit when it was time to leave.

Next we went to the Build-a-Bear workshop. I picked out a Lou Seal to make. Mommy helped me pick out this heart for Lou Seal.

Here I am putting the heart in my Lou Seal. I thought he needed another one, so I picked out one more heart and put it into my Lou Seal.


After that, I was parched. This is the second Giants home opener that I slept through the fly-over. Daddy celebrated twice as much for me though.


During the game, I tried churros for the first time. It was yummy. I hear they taste a lot better in Disneyland though... hint hint.


Here I am relaxing on Mommy.

Uncle Evan let me wear his Policeman sunglasses. Don't I look cool?




After the game Mommy took a picture of the boys.

Here I am with Uncle Will from Placerville. I was hoping to see Jen this trip, but Will and I had fun anyway.


Afterwards, we tailgated a little bit. I played catch with Erik Fegley.


I love baseball!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker