Friday, April 18, 2008

Playing in My Backyard

I played outside with Mommy, Daddy and Fozzie today. We had a great time. This is me on my Kanga Climber. Cheese!!!

I'm ready to go out and play!

I like to throw my bouncy ball. Fozzie likes to steal it from me.


We had a heart to heart about it and I think he is going to ask before he takes it away.


Here is my buddy!!!




I told Mommy I wanted her to go down the slide. She said she's too big.


Here I am saying "Slide"



Ok, Fozzie - THIS ball is yours!

Mommy taught me how to look for Fozzie's "presents" in the backyard. When I find them, I make this face (above) and wave my hand up and down. Mommy and Daddy think it's funny.


Here I am saying "Baaaaaall"


And here I am with my Mommy. :)

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker