Today I had a special treat, my cousin Nathan (Hank) came over to spend the whole day with me. I gave him lots of kisses throughout the day and really liked to play with him. Mommy says today was great training for becoming a big brother. She thinks I'm going to make a fine big brother.
Here I am with Hank in the morning. It's play time!!!
I invited Landon over so Hank could see him. Did you know that they have the same birthday??? They were happy to see each other.
Pretty soon, these boys will be able to run around like me!!!
Hank snoozed a few times during the day. He slept in my room with me when I was napping.
Daddy and Mommy couldn't resist playing dress-up with my cousin. I think he is ready for some mutton bustin'!!!!
Landon makes a handsome cowboy too!
Hank played on my tummy time surfboard and really liked it!
Later, we went for a walk and then went outside for a bit. The weather wasn't the best today, so we all bundled up warm!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment