Sunday, May 4, 2008

Breakfast in Shingletown

We went to Shingletown today to have breakfast with our family. I like the big chair they have outside. I feel pretty tiny in it!

Gramma, Drew and Papa prepared a wonderful breakfast for us!



I got to climb the stairs... several times. Peek-a-boo!



Papa with Baby Hank and Drew Shaboo.



We played outside for quite a while. We played on the swing, frisbee, baseball, and kickball.



Me and Papa sitting in the chair.



We took a walk from Gramma & Papa's to go see the cows and the creek. I'm making the cow sound here... "Mooooo"





I really enjoyed looking at the cows. Now, when we are driving in the car, I always keep my eye out for cows by saying "Mooooo" every time we go by a field. Sometimes we even see cows!




Cool Guy!


Gramma & Baby Hank


Auntie Carissa with her lovebug!


No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker