Monday, July 7, 2008

Some More First Photos

Big Shoes!

Willie doing his Business!!!


Still going...

Willie & Douglas the Monkey


Just Add Milk... the aftermath.


Getting ready for the hospital photo.


Our first family photo together.


Me and my new brother.

Here I am opening the gifts Willie gave me.


I love giving Baby Willie kisses.


Look at my Big Brother Ribbon!


Since I'm the big brother, I got to push the button so everyone would know Baby Willie was born. It plays a lullaby.


Mommy, having a cold one!


Willie checking everything out.


Daddy knows how to calm Willie.


Big Yawn!



Willie snoozing with Mommy.



Everyone before checking out of the hospital.


Brothers!


Watching our first Giants game at home.


Willie napping in his crib.




Can Daddy get a burp??

More kisses.



That's my baby brother!


Mommy's boys!





A few more hospital photos from Brandy.


And a few from Erika...



No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker