
We celebrated my nine month birthday by going to the doctor. Doesn't THAT sound like fun. I didn't have shots today, but I did have a finger prick to determine if I am anemic. The results show I'm not, so I'm happy about that. When Teresa poked my finger it hurt, and I cried. This was a real cry with tears, not to be confused with the fake cry I gave Mommy the other day when she wouldn't let me take her glasses from her face.
It was kinda cool sucking on the band aid until Mommy gave me my binky. Look they match!
Mommy and Avery made me feel better quickly and I was back to grabbing things in no time.
I weigh 20 lbs (~ 45th %tile) and am 28 3/4 inches tall (~75th %tile). Doc said I can drink more formula to try and keep the calorie intake a little more even with my excercise. Mommy and Daddy are chasing me everywhere now that I am crawling. I enjoy standing up by myself, like a big boy. It's so much fun. When Mommy came to pick me up from Daycare I gave her the biggest wave ever! I know she loved it because she was really excited.



No comments:
Post a Comment