Saturday, August 18, 2007

Moving Brandy to Durham

We helped our friends Brandy and Jim move from Rocklin to Durham this weekend. While Mommy and Daddy were helping, they had to contain me in my pack 'n' play. I'm not so used to being in it, so I got a tiny bit upset. Mommy hung out with me most of the time. I made Mommy and Daddy laugh by pressing my face against the netting. Here I am playing with Daddy.


Here Daddy and Jim are taking the fridge through the small doorway. Woops... a few dings left behind. Lynette and Brandy were able to find the humor in it.

Once we got to Durham, I stayed up for a while and played with Abbey and Mason's toys. They were staying at their grandparents for the move. It was a long day and I crashed pretty good. Moving sure is tiring!


No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker