Friday, August 31, 2007
Boom Boom
Today I fell down at school. I was playing on the big kids side of the room and was doing a lot of exploring. I climbed onto one of the toys and was having a blast. Next thing I know it I fell down the little stair and hurt my head on the hard floor. I cried for a long time and then I started playing and dancing after a while. Daddy came and took me to the Doctor because it was worse than my normal falls. Dr. Lagoc gave me some Motrin and said I looked ok. If I threw up, an ER visit was a must. I did just fine, besides being a little cranky. My bump on my forehead is the size of a quarter and I have a few marks on my left side of my forehead. Mommy iced my wound and it is better already! I'll be back on that climber in no time!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment