Colton and I got our Mommies to take us to the Aquatic Center today. That is where we took our first swimming lessons together. We had a great time and had almost the entire pool to ourselves. We practiced our swimming a little and played with my orange ball in a neat tunnel that we found.
After we I tested the strength of my swim diaper, Mommy dressed me. Our Mommies are so silly because they both brought the same shirt for us to wear after our swim. We looked like twins. Colton thought it was really funny to take my binky out of my mouth.
We went to have a bite to eat afterwards. Colton was so nice to share his food with me. My Mommy let me try olives and pineapple for the first time. Colton and I made a huge mess by the time we were done. Don't worry, out Mommies cleaned it up. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment