Friday, September 28, 2007

Play Date at Riley's


Riley invited us over today to celebrate her mommy's birthday. This is my good friend, Colton. He had a good time riding on Riley's bug rocker. Look at his surprised look.

This is Riley. She's a cutie!



Jori and Riley are cool chicks!

Ashley and Josh played house with Riley.


Colton and I raced across the floor. You can go really fast on the wood floor. Look at Colton go!

Colton pushed me in the red racer wagon. Our mamaratzis make us do silly things. It was a lot of fun though.


Afterwards, I pushed Colton in the wagon.


Here's Riley, I think she is practicing writing me love letters. He He.


Colton and I found some cool stuff to play with. I made music with the tin pan.

Ashley likes Colton. He reminds her of a little bug.


Before the end of the night, I got to ride the rocker too. Wheeeee!


Cheers - to Ally's birthday!!!



No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker