Here I am with Mommy and Avery in front of AT&T Park - home of the Giants.
About 6 years ago the Twin Towers in New York City were attacked by terrorists. Two planes crashed into the buildings and made them collapse. Over 2,000 people lost their lives. Here, Daddy and I are standing in front of a 9-11 tribute. The display had the names of all of the victims of the attack.
My friends Will and Jen came to the game all the way from P-Ville. I hope they have a baby soon so I have a new friend! :)
Here we are after the game. Unfortunately, the Giants lost to the Dodgers. Auntie Carissa was really happy about this. My record for live games is now zero and two. I hope this changes soon! While we were here, I got a certificate from Lou Seal for my first Giants game. Mommy thinks it is fine, since we didn't know about it the first time we came to SF.
Group shot of Auntie Carissa, Papa Tom, Daddy, me, Avery, Mommy, Gramma Linda, and Uncie Evan.
Daddy had to take me to Hooters for my first time (for the beer and wings Daddy says). Here I am with Rian, Daddy and Will.
Here I am with Natasha, Mommy, and Jen.
Our waitress was really pretty. She really liked me and asked if she could hold me. Yeah baby!
Here I am (glowing) as another Hooters girl holds me. Yup - the ladies love me!
We went to Mommy and Daddy's friends house in San Jose. They're names are Alicia and Dan. Alicia made a killer breakfast for us and treated me like a king. She gave me bananas, cheerios, and goldfish crackers.
Mommy and Alicia rode in the back seat with me when we went to go get a cool 49ers outfit for the game. Alicia played peek-a-boo with me.
Dan and I had a good time too. He helped me figure out that I enjoy playing with fuzzy feather duster... especially neon green ones. He also let me play in the fountain.
Guess what??? I like to eat rocks!
At the end of the day, I rocked with Daddy in the Hammock. Just a few minutes and I was gone!
These are sea lions. They barked like doggies and played with each other.
We watched them for quite a while.
Afterwards, we checked into our hotel in Milbrae and I had a bath. I like to make Mommy laugh by squishing my face up against my pack and play. I was laughing, too.
Alright - I'm ready for the 49er game. We tailgated for a little bit before the game.
Here comes the opening day fly-over.
Daddy and I think it is awesome!!
Watching the 49ers make some good plays.
I managed to stay up until about 5 minutes was left on the play clock. With only seconds left, the 49ers scored the game-winning touchdown against the Arizona Cardinals. I opened my eyes for a few seconds to see the celebration... then quickly dozed back to sleep. My 49er game record is much better than my Giants record at one and zero.
I woke up at the end to take a few pictures. I can't wait for the next game.
The late night last night made me really sleepy. We got to the hotel pretty late. This is me after sleeping over night. I think I'm still asleep.
I like to suck on Avery. He is my pal.
Just a few more months and I'll be taller than this gigantic bottle.
After the tour, we went to the Jelly Belly factory, where many different candies are made. I had to wear a Jelly Belly hat. There were so many workers there. I couldn't believe it. There was a robot that waved to us, too. I really thought that was neat. I was ready to go home though.
Here I am with all our stuff in the backseat. I couldn't wait to get home to see Fozzie!!



No comments:
Post a Comment