Sunday, September 2, 2007

Today's Adventures

Here I am getting ready to throw my squishy Giants ball. I really like to toss the ball to my parents. I look at the ball, focus, then give a good throw. Mommy and Daddy get really excited when I throw the ball. Before too long, I think they will start to ban throwing the ball in the house... if they are smart. :)

Daddy and Mommy gave me a cool Giants bat and ball. I can almost hit the ball with the bat. I really like to chew on them.

Look what I found... let's turn the Giants game on!!

Daddy, Fozzie and I played at the window today. He makes funny faces. Fozzie was watching my every move.



I discovered how much fun it is to push the receiver buttons today. I even made the volume get really loud by turning the big knob.

Mommy and Daddy should know that a toy blockade will not keep me away from those tv/receiver buttons.

Riley met Drew Shaboo today. They took turns playing on the singing chair that Aunt Brandy gave me. Riley is really good at singing the A-B-C song with it.



Drew tried to get Riley to smile by tickling her. She didn't go for it. I guess she likes the young men?!?!?! Hee hee.


I discovered dip today, since Don and Christine brought some over. It was so much fun to dip my celery in the ranch.


It was even more fun to dip my hand in it!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker