I was really excited when I got up this morning. I was going to see my Great Grampa Ray and Great Gramma Mary today. I told all my friends at school and even left a little bit early so I could take an early nap so I had lots of time with them. Grampa got sick on his way to Redding from his Navy reunion in Eureka. Mommy tells me that road is windy and not very fun to drive. Grampa was not able to come over because he was really sick and had to sleep. I wish I could have seen him so I could make him feel better. Grampa had to go home the next morning, so I didn't get to see him. Mommy will have to take me to Stockton to see them.
Gramma and Grampa came over, as well as Great Gramma Norita and Great Grampa Jim. They visited with me. Gramma Carla helped me practice my walking. I couldn't decide whether I wanted to be on the grass...or the pavement. After I got ready for bed, Daddy hung me by my legs. That was funny.



No comments:
Post a Comment