Saturday, September 22, 2007

Amber and Peter's Wedding

Here comes the beautiful bride!

Their first kiss.


Look at how happy they are. Amber and Peter were best friends for a long time. Now they are also husband and wife.


Jack and Lisa (Mommy's former Outback Steakhouse coworkers) were also in the wedding.


Don't Dan and Alicia look great with a baby??? Hint hint.


There was a green golf course outside the window. Avery and I enjoyed the view.


This outfit is from my Great Grandpa Read and Great Grandma Mary. Don't I look sharp?? Watch out ladies!

There was a high chair waiting for me at the table. I felt so special. I had lots of new foods tonight, including this red bell pepper.

Look at Lisa's pretty red flowers. They made me sneeze... Aaaaachoooo!



I love to eat rolls.


Is Peter wearing a skirt?


Amber was a gorgeous bride.


Our first picture with the newlyweds.


Here I am with Dan, kickin' it on the patio with the big boys.



Alicia wore a pretty necklace... it tasted really yummy... or deckum... as I like to say. Alicia likes me a lot. She gave me kisses!

Amber and Peter's first dance as husband and wife.


Peter is Greek so they did a really neat dance where everyone holds hands. They all walk in a line and yell "woopa" and throw money into the air. There must have been a gazillion dollars there. The dance floor was completely covered! After staring at the colored disco ball for a long time, I finally passed out for the ride home.

CONGRATS PETER & AMBER!

We've been waiting for this for a long time!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker