Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Empty Pitchers Game with Colton

The game was early enough this week to where Mommy would take me to go watch Daddy. He pitched today and had a few strike-outs. My Daddy is amazing!!! This game was special because Colton came too. One of these days, we will probably play sports together. Here I am with Auntie Christine.

Here is Colton with his Mommy and Daddy. He likes to smile ALL the time.

He also likes my hair when it is spikey.


Here I am watching my Daddy pitch... STEEERIIIIIIKE!!!! Clap, clap, clap! I think someone from the other team was a little unhappy... look at Colton's look of surprise, "Did I just hear a bad word??"


Go Daddy, Go!


During the game, Mommy let me get an up-close view. I grabbed on to the chain link and climbed up into the concrete ledge. Some of Mommy's friends thought I was pretty brave. N o worries, I held on tight!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker