Thursday, September 6, 2007

BBQ with All my Friends

Here is our host, Colton and his Mommy Erika. They invited us over for a yummy BBQ dinner.

Colton had so many fun toys. Emily was really good at going through the tunnel. After she went through, everyone else followed.


Here I am with Emily. I hope we will get to hang out more. She's a tough girl because her and her brother Elijah love to wrestle around. :)


This is Elijah. He's a 49er fan like me!

Here I am with Christine. She is Landon's Mommy. I can't wait to meet him after he is born.



Peek-a-Boo

Colton cruising.


Emily laughing at her silly friends.


Annie meeting some new friends.


The older kids, Madeline and Elijah, played catch together. They both had a great time!!






Annie getting ready to play the piano.



Group shot of me with my Under One Year Old buddies. Looks like a double date in the making.



One more shot with Madeline. Mommy tried really hard to catch us when we were all looking. She did it!


These sisters really know how to have fun together. Aren't they both beautiful?


Madeline played with me for a while. I was laughing really hard when she played with me. She loves babies!!



Tickle, tickle!



Some more smiles with Madeline!!


Here's Colton. Look at his two teeth!!





Emily's Daddy, Scott, thought he'd rock me, Emily and Colton in the chair. He was able to pull it off for a few good minutes. Then, squirmy me tried to slide off. Scott never lost his cool and caught me before I could fall.


Me and Emily played at the window slider for a little bit. We both like seeing our own reflections in the mirror. Robert is also playing with us from the other side.

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker