Saturday, October 20, 2007

All Aboard my New Choo-Choo




I've done it! I've mastered the art of getting my parents to give me my birthday gifts early. Hopefully I can do it again at Christmas!! I mean, how could they resist my charm and good looks??? Today Mommy and Daddy gave me my 1st birthday gift early. It was the coolest thing ever! It's a Choo-Choo train and I am pushing it all around the house. There are so many buttons to push and songs to dance to. Mommy and Daddy did make the mistake of letting me have it right before dinner though. They tried to take me away from it to eat and I showed them... by refusing to eat. Didn't they know playing was most important at the time??? Thanks Mom and Dad for the fun toy!!

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker