Today, I went on my first train ride with my family (Gramma Linda, Papa, Drew Shaboo, Auntie Carissa, Uncie Evan, Avery and Mommy and Daddy). The best part of the train ride was the destination... a pumpkin patch! Here's a picture of us with our pumpkin and a scarecrow.
When we first got to McCloud, we walked around the town and Uncie Evan showed me this wooden bear. I taught Uncie where the bear's nose was. After that, we walked over to the train station and we found this pile of leaves. Look at this leaf I found.
Cousin Drew and I had some fun in the leaves.
He even gave me a big hug!!
As we went closer to the train depot, we found lots of activities to do. I crawled through this tunnel trying to get to Mommy.
Here is Drew Shaboo sitting in one of the tents they had there, and he also dug in this graveyard for bones. He said they are dog bones.
Gramma and Papa played with me on the train ride. Here I am sitting in my own seat.
Mommy and Auntie
Daddy and Uncie.
Here is Papa with his favorite boys. Here is Drew Shaboo and his mommy.
When we got off the train, I pointed to all the pumpkins.... look Dada.
I liked the orange pumpkins, but I liked playing with the bark and rocks even more. I even snuck some into my mouth. It didn't really taste like my normal food.
We saw Isaiah and Rachel at the pumpkin patch. Here is Drew playing next to the forest.
Here is Mommy and Auntie with 2 of their favorite boys.
Gramma played with me on the hay bail at the patch.
Look at Drew's tummy tattoo
Drew is funny, look at him sitting on top of the pumpkins on the way home. Uncie Evan taught me how to beat the pumpkin like a drum. This is fun.
I enjoyed sitting on Papa's lap and looking out the window. There were lots of trees passing by.
Uncie had to carry Auntie's big pumpkin. She is carrying one in her belly. It's my little cousin, Nathan Henry.
Group shot after our train ride had ended.
Papa, Daddy, and Uncie were the pumpkin movers. Here they are walking them to the cars. After that, we went to the candy store and I got red and blue blinking suckers.



No comments:
Post a Comment