Colton is turning one and what better way to celebrate than a
harvest party.

There was a fun game of "Pin the Mouth on the Pumpkin". Mommy showed me what to do and then I picked the perfect place for the mouth...
Isn't this what it's supposed to look like??

First, Sarah moved my smile to the pumpkin's forehead. I'd let her get away with anything!!!
Hmmmm... Sarah looks for the perfect place to place her smile.

Found it. What an artist!

Riley's turn.
I think she really liked this game. Look at her smile. Check out the jack-o-lantern too. Who knew toddlers could be this unique!

One more.. Annie's turn.
Here's a picture of me and Annie, and our daddies.
Daddy and I had lots of fun at the party. There was good food and good beer (for Daddy and Mommy only).
Colton had a good time on his birthday. He has lots of friends. His mommy and daddy did an awesome job with the party.
Madeline and Riley had fun climbing up the tree.

Here's
Colton and Erika with the cake. You could see how happy he was to have all his friends and family there.
It's time to eat my first piece of cake.

Here
Colton is screaming because there just wasn't enough frosting. He wanted to get messy... because he is all boy!
These are my friends Sarah and Grace. They are sisters. They looked pretty in their matching kitty shirts.

Ashley played with me for a while. She lifted me up in the air and back down. She also helped me work on my walking.
Here's Colton opening the present I got him. It was a wilderness outfit and this fun airplane.

Here's a funny upside-down picture of me.
Look at Colton with all his presents. I hope he invites me over to come play with him and his new toys.
Daddy put me up in a tree. He also told me this is the same place (Anderson River Park) that he married my Mommy. Afterwards, I went on the swing. It was so much high. Daddy pushed me way up in the sky!!
No comments:
Post a Comment