Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Stop at Grandmaman's

Here I am ready to go out. I have my baseball candy basket with all my Avery puppies inside.

Mommy and Daddy had a laugh because when I was crawling in the grass (hunting for dog bones) when I saw my ear. I pulled it forward and pulled so hard I fell forward and did a little bit of a face plant. I'm a tough pup, so it didn't hurt. I guess it was pretty funny though.

Ruff ruff.

Uncie Evan showed me a big lighted jack-o-lantern.

Gramma Linda showed me a singing skeleton. He dances and sings "Puttin' on the Ritz".





Raphael, the teenage mutant ninja turtle... ready for combat.





Here's Auntie Carissa and Drew Shaboo.





Look at the neat hammer Auntie Reina got me for Halloween. It makes funny sounds. I can't wait to hit Daddy with it. Hee hee.


Grandmaman and her favorite boys. I couldn't look at the camera because I was really into Drew's mask.





I'm starting to get tired. I've had a busy day. Still two more stops to go.




Me and Kiah.



Me and Papa.

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker