Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone. For my first Halloween, I am Avery, my favorite puppy dog lovey. I got to see Colton today. He dressed up as a skunk. What a little stinker.

Before the SDS Halloween Party, Mommy took me by Gramma Linda's work to see her. I really like playing with her bat pin. Gramma wound it up for me and the wings flapped.


Here I am on a soft bean bag in the Lava Lounge. I have a lot of fun on the bean bag when I sink into it. I hope I get a really soft bean bag to play on someday. Until then, many trips to Daddy's work.


Here I am with Daddy. I can hardly focus though with all the people dressed up in costume.

This is Nicholas. He is scary.

Daddy was in a contest. He was supposed to bob for onions, tomatos, bananas and some other stuff. Lynn kicked his butt and the girls won this challenge. I got really scared when Daddy was doing this as he was flinging water all over. I didn't understand what he was doing.



Hold that thought...



Fozzie's calling. He wants to meet for a drink at the dog bowl after the party.






Here I am with Colton again. We had fun sharing Nerds

I also got to see Annie and Madeline again. They were pretty Tinkerbell's. I knew I should have dressed up as Peter Pan!


.

No comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker